Next June, 22nd the University of Aalborg organises an online webinar with the title “How does your Data Management Plan relate to your research process” focused on data management and FAIR Principles.
The webinar will be held on line by Karsten Kryger Hansen, Senior Consultant, Aalborg University Library, CLAAUDIA
The topics to be addressed will be:
- What is a data management plan, and how does it relate to research processes?
- Themes in a data management plan:
- Data Collection
- Documentation and Metadata
- Analysis methods
- Ethics and Legal Compliance
- Storage, backup, restore and versioning
- Selection and Preservation
- Licensing and rights
- Publication and sharing
- Responsibilities and duties.
- Introduction to DMP online
- FAIR principles; making data that is Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable