Aline Simonnetti, one of the PhD student of Universidad de Valencia (Spain) is in the University of Aalborg for a 3-month secondment. The stay in the Netherlands started in Aug, 1st and will last till Oct, 31st.
The activities she is involved in are:
- Learning about narrative in general (storytelling, narratives, digital narratives, narrative cognition)
- Literature review in the use of narrative in advertising
- Attending a course in Multimodal Perception of the Mediology
- Participating in workshops
- Getting familiarized with the equipment available in the lab here (EEG devices, mobile eye-tracking, VR, GSR/HR) and
- Collaborating with ESR 3